|Service||Device level protection||Device, O365 & Network protection||Device, O365, Network & Managed SOC|
|Managed Antivirus/Anti Malware|
|Cyber Essentials Accreditation Assistance|
|Governance and Compliance Agent|
|Device Asset Management|
|Device Patch Management|
|Device Bitlocker Full Disk Encryption|
|Endpoint Real Time Health check|
|Office365 2FA + Security baseline standards configured|
|Network monitoring appliance (per site)|
|SNMP trapper with network mapping (per site)|
|New device discovery including IoT (per site)|
|DNS & Web filtering (per site)|
|Monitoring and security vulnerability scans (per site)|
|Managed Office 365 conditional access|
|Managed Office 365 Data Loss Prevention management|
|Cyber Essentials Plus Accreditation Assistance|
|Yubikey Hardware 2FA token|
|MDR Agent (Managed Detection and Response)|
|24/7×365 Security operations centre and zero day remediation|
|Monthly threat reports|
|SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Solution|
- A level of cyber security that is sufficient to achieve Cyber Essentials certification, protecting against the most common threats.
Cyber Essentials is a simple cyber security framework designed by the UK government specifically to ensure small businesses can mitigate against up to 99% of cyber attacks, ensure UK GDPR compliance, and enjoy cyber security insurance. Achieving certification can help businesses achieve growth by ensuring the kinds of security and compliance measures are in place that are needed to win tenders and provide reassurance to customers and partners.
We’ll assist you with completing the self-reported questionnaire, provide antivirus / antimalware, install a governance and compliance agent on devices, and ensure devices are always updated and secure.
- A level of cyber security that is sufficient to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus certification, together with additional solutions to increase protection for your data and systems.
Like the San-iT Essential Security package, we’ll provide everything you need to ensure your business is protected from up to 99% of cyber threats, but in addition, you’ll benefit from Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation. Gaining the Cyber Essentials Plus certificate requires an on-site audit, giving greater reassurance than the self-reported route. We’ll also provide hardware for each site to monitor networks and all connected devices.
- Enterprise level protection, delivering proactive solutions, insights and reporting that ensure full oversight of the cyber security status and maximum uptime.
As for the other packages, we’ll provide everything you need to ensure your business achieves Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation. We’ll also enhance security around access, boost protection with 24/7 proactive threat hunting, and deliver insights and analysis to allow you to stay ahead of the threats.
Our 3 point promise
- We’ll always aim to keep it simple for you, no matter how complicated it gets
- We’ll continuously look for opportunities to help you work smarter and operate safer
- We’ll provide you with a talented team you can trust to understand your business