The importance of understanding the enemy
Knowing how hackers think and act gives us the advantage. Our expertise and sophisticated cyber security tools can reveal the weak spots in your technology that leave the door open to cyber criminals. And then we close it.
To mimic the behaviour of hackers, we need to be as sophisticated as they are. We’ll try to crack your passwords. We’ll infiltrate your systems with ethical malware.
We don’t disrupt business operations with manual checks. Like the hackers, we can go about our business almost undetected. Let us get on with automated penetration testing and ethical hacking while you get on with your work. And we can do it as often as we need to, keeping your systems safe and your business up and running.
We’ve worked with San-iT for several years and undergone significant transformation in that period. San-iT… are excellent at what they doRichard Gahagan Adam Recruitment
What we do…
- If we’ve carried out a Cyber Security Posture Audit, we’ll already have spotted some of the vulnerabilities in your infrastructure, but for further reassurance, we’ll take it to the next level.
- We’ll use sophisticated tools to give a snapshot of your security and provide a package of solutions to reduce the risks we expose.
- We’ll recommend a schedule of continuous or regular testing to keep your systems secure.
The benefits to you laid out simply
- You get access to the most up-to-date ethical exploit tools, keeping you one step ahead of the cyber criminals.
- We’ll make sure there’s no downtime or disruption. You get on with your work while we get on with ours.
- You can rest easy knowing you’ve taken steps to protect your operations from a potentially catastrophic attack.
Our 3 point promise
- We’ll always aim to keep it simple for you, no matter how complicated it gets
- We’ll continuously look for opportunities to help you work smarter and operate safer
- We’ll provide you with a talented team you can trust to understand your business