The importance of identifying technology solutions that work for you
Having the right technology infrastructure in place can transform the way you work. But have you got it right? Let us find out for you. Our IT audit will uncover inefficiencies and identify potential issues. Leave it to us to check every aspect.
Our methodical approach means talking to people inside your business and checking over every part of your IT infrastructure. That can involve examining your network security, identifying business continuity issues, assessing server and workstation health, considering industry sector compliance, analysing backup systems, and checking warranties and licenses.
If that all sounds complicated, don’t worry. We’ll keep it simple for you.
They understand our business, they provide a great service and I would have no hesitation in recommending themMaura Scahill J+D Forecasting
Our in-depth review includes:
- We carry out a full audit of your technology setup. From hardware to software, we get a detailed picture of your IT infrastructure.
- Our process involves assessing network performance, capacity, product configuration and capabilities, and supplier contracts to determine whether they fit your business needs.
- To ensure you are operating safely, we’ll analyse your security systems and check processes for industry compliance.
- We consider end of life products and assess consolidation or expansion opportunities.
- Once our analysis is completed, we’ll report back on whether your current technology is fit for where you want your business to be, and where you want to take it.
- We make recommendations that are uniquely tailored to your business needs.
The benefits to you laid out simply
- You don’t need to commit to a support contract if you’re only looking for an audit, and we’re happy working alongside your own IT teams to add in our expertise.
- You get a jargon-free and detailed insight into the strengths and weaknesses of your IT infrastructure.
- We’ll offer our expert advice on where and how improvements can be made.
Our 3 point promise
- We’ll always aim to keep it simple for you, no matter how complicated it gets
- We’ll continuously look for opportunities to help you work smarter and operate safer
- We’ll provide you with a talented team you can trust to understand your business