Webinar 10:00 – 11:00, Thursday 28 October
Is your business safe from cyber attacks? If you’re not sure, then taking part in the Cyber Essentials scheme is a simple step you can take to protect your data, your business, and your reputation.
During the session, we’ll cover:
- The current cyber threat landscape and the risks your business faces
- The potential impact on of a cyber security breach on business continuity and reputation
- How to create cyber safe home and office working environments
- Further steps you can take to make your business cyber secure
- The benefits of Cyber Essentials certification
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed scheme operated by the National Cyber Security Centre, designed to help organisations ensure they are cyber secure.
Research by Lancaster University estimates that by following Cyber Essentials guidelines, organisations could protect against 98.5% of cyber attacks.
San-iT can help you gain Cyber Essentials certification, providing you and your clients with the reassurance that your business is protected from potential threats.