If you missed our webinar, or attended and want a recap, here’s your chance to watch the session, or download our presentation.
During the session, we covered:
- The current cyber threat landscape and the risks your business faces
- The potential impact on of a cyber security breach on business continuity and reputation
- How to create cyber safe home and office working environments
- Further steps you can take to make your business cyber secure
- The benefits of Cyber Essentials certification
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed scheme operated by the National Cyber Security Centre, designed to help organisations ensure they are cyber secure.
Research by Lancaster University estimates that by following Cyber Essentials guidelines, organisations could protect against 98.5% of cyber attacks.
If you’re short on time, you can also download our presentation.
Want to learn more about the threats and how Cyber Essentials could help you to assess your cyber security level, protect your business and reassure your clients? Contact us today.